26th International Competition “Young Guitarists” - Mottola (Italy) - July 12, 2020
Prize to the absolute winner
“MOTTOLA GUITARS” Guitar - (M7 Model - commercial value Euro 600,00)
The guitar is offered by “Art Communication” – Mottola (TA)
1) The Competition will take place on July 12, 2020 in Mottola (Taranto), it’s open to Italian and foreign guitarists (from 8 to 20 years) and includes the following categories:
- Cat. A: soloists born from 2012 to 2008, 5 free choice minutes;
- Cat. B: soloists born from 2007 to 2004, 8 free choice minutes;
- Cat. C: soloists born from 2003 to 2000, 10 free choice minutes.
2) The absolute winner of these three categories will be the competitor who will score 100/100 points. The first placed competitors will score not less than 95/100 points; the second placed ones will score not less than 90/100 points; the third placed ones will score not less than 85/100 points.
The first placed competitors will score not less than 95/100 points; the second placed ones will score not less than 90/100 points; the third placed ones will score not less than 85/100 points.
3) The entry fee is Euro 80,00 Categories A – B – C and D, it could be paid by:
- Bank Transfer on account with IBAN code number: IT 67 M 05385 78980 000000020850 at the Banca Popolare di Puglia e Basilicata – Agency of Mottola;
- International Postal Order.
Both of them must be addressed to: Ass. M. & C. “Accademia della Chitarra” – Via V. Sansonetti, 64 – 74017 - Mottola (TA).
4) The entry fee won’t be paid back under any circumstances and implies the unconditional acceptance of the present regulations. No type of bank cheque from abroad is allowed. They will be returned to the sender.
6) Since July 1, 2020 you can know the exact hour of the audition on the website www.mottolafestival – Section “International Competition Young Guitarists”
7) All the trials of the competition are public ones.
8) The registration form must be presented within June 18, 2020.
9) As for the stay, the '"Academy of Guitar" recommends to those who don't have a car to arrive by train to the station of Gioia del Colle (BARI). CECERE Hotel will provide a shuttle bus service from the station of Gioia del Colle to the hotel, there will be a fee for this service.
From CECERE Hotel there will be a free shuttle bus to participate in all the activities of the Festival. You'll find on our website www.mottolafestival.com all the details on all partner hotels with the Festival.