27th International Competition “Young Guitarists”
Mottola (Italy) 1-11 July, 2021
Prize to the absolute winner
“MOTTOLA GUITARS” Guitar (commercial value Euro 600,00)
The guitar is offered by “Art Communication” – Mottola (TA)
1) The Competition will take place in Mottola (Taranto), it’s open to Italian and foreign guitarists (from 8 to 20 years) and includes the following categories:
- Cat. A: soloists born from 2013 to 2009, 5 free choice minutes with recorded video;
- Cat. B: soloists born from 2008 to 2005, 8 free choice minutes with recorded video;
- Cat. C: soloists born from 2004 to 2001, 10 free choice minutes with recorded video.
2) The absolute winner of these three categories will be the competitor who will score 100/100 points. The first placed competitors will score not less than 95/100 points; the second placed ones will score not less than 90/100 points; the third placed ones will score not less than 85/100 points.
3) The entry fee for A – B – C Categories is of Euro 80,00 and it could be paid by:
- Bank Transfer on account with IBAN code number: IT 67 M 05385 78980 000000020850 at the Banca Popolare di Puglia e Basilicata – Agency of Mottola;
- International Postal Order.
Both of them must be addressed to: Ass. M. & C. “Accademia della Chitarra” – Via V. Sansonetti, 64 – 74017 - Mottola (TA).
4) The entry fee won’t be paid back under any circumstances and implies the unconditional acceptance of the present regulations.
6) Video recording:
The candidate must record his/her free-choice pieces in a single video containing all the pieces of the test.
The shooting of the videos will be made with a single front camera, horizontal framing, adequate light, without cuts, tampering and editing.
Before starting to play, it must be announced name and surname, date of birth, city and state of residence; indicate that the video is for the 27th “Young Guitarists” International Competition - City of Mottola; announce the title and composer of each performed song.
The video will be sent to the competition secretariat at the time of registration.
If any tampering with the registration is found, the jury may disqualify the candidate.
7) Registration within June 19, 2021.