28th International Guitar Festival MASTER CLASSES – Mottola / July 6 - 12, 2020
- Andrew York - Curriculum vitae
- Anabel Montesinos - Curriculum vitae
- Mak Grgic - Curriculum vitae
- Christian Lavernier - Curriculum vitae
- Wolfgang Lehmann - Curriculum vitae
- Leonardo Lospalluti - Curriculum vitae
- Silvio Bilić - Curriculum vitae
- Dávid Fellegi - Curriculum vitae
- Cassie Martin - Curriculum vitae
- Lovro Peretic - Curriculum vitae
- Bruno Pino Mateos - Curriculum vitae
1. The Masterclasses are open to guitarists or simple amateurs. People can participate as player of guitar or simple auditor.
2. People playing guitar can choice between the following options of masterclasses:
- OPTION A: 2 private lessons 45 minutes long, with 1 single teacher;
- OPTION B: 2 private lessons 45 minutes long, with 2 teachers to be freely chosen;
- OPTION C: 1 private lesson 45 minutes long with the teachers of EuroStrings Artists.
3. The maximum number of players of guitar will not exceed 10 students per teacher. The choice of the playing students will be based on the postmark of the payment.
4. We recommend that you attach to the application form both the complete repertory to be studied during the master class and a short curriculum vitae, too.
5. L’iscrizione per gli Effettivi alla Master Class Formula A e B è di € 130,00;
L’iscrizione per gli Effettivi alla Master Class Formula C è di € 35,00 a lezione;
€ 30,00 per gli Uditori Formula A e B.
5. The enrollment on Masterclasses Option A and B costs € 130,00 (players of guitar);
the enrollment on Masterclass Option C costs € 35,00 (players of guitar);
the enrollment on Masterclasses Option A, B and C costs € 30,00 (simple auditors);
The day ticket to attend the lessons costs € 20.00.
6. The membership fee can be paid by:
- Bank Transfer:
IT 67 M 05385 78980 000000020850 at “Banca Popolare di Puglia e Basilicata – Ag. Di Mottola (Ta)” made out to: “Accademia della Chitarra” Via Vito Sansonetti, 64 – 74017 - Mottola (Ta).
- Postal Order;
made out to: “Accademia della Chitarra” Via Vito Sansonetti, 64 – 74017 - Mottola (Ta). The membership fee is not refundable under any circumstances and it involves the unconditional acceptance of this regulations.
7. Deadline for the enrollment: June 18, 2020.
8. The application form, with Attachment 1 and the receipt of payment, must be sent to: “Accademia della Chitarra” Via Vito Sansonetti, 64 – 74017 - Mottola (Ta).
9. After the masterclass, the participants will receive a diploma of participation.
10. As for the stay, the '"Academy of Guitar" recommends to those who don't have a car to arrive by train to the station of Gioia del Colle (BARI). CECERE Hotel will provide a shuttle bus service from the station of Gioia del Colle to the hotel, there will be a fee for this service.
From CECERE Hotel there will be a free shuttle bus to participate in all the activities of the
Festival. You'll find on our website www.mottolafestival.com all the details on all partner hotels with the Festival.