30th International Guitar Festival
Mottola / July 4 - 10, 2022
Teachers of Guitar
EuroStrings Winner 2021
1. The Masterclasses are open to guitarists or simple amateurs. People can participate as player of guitar or simple auditor.
2. People playing guitar can choice between the following options of masterclasses:
- OPTION A: 2 private lessons 45 minutes long, with 1 single teacher;
- OPTION B: 2 private lessons 45 minutes long, with 2 teachers to be freely chosen;
- OPTION C: 1 private lesson 45 minutes long, with the EuroStrings Winner 2021.
3. The maximum number of players of guitar will not exceed 10 students per teacher. The choice of the playing students will be based on the postmark of the payment.
4. We recommend that you attach to the application form both the complete repertory to be studied during the masterclass and a short curriculum vitae, too.
5. The enrollment on Masterclasses Option A and B costs € 100,00 (players of guitar);
the enrollment on Masterclass Option C costs € 25,00 per lesson (players of guitar);
the enrollment on Masterclasses Option A, B and C costs € 20,00 (simple auditors);
The day ticket to attend the lessons costs € 10.00.
6. The membership fee can be paid by:
- Bank Transfer:
IT 67 M 05385 78980 000000020850 at “Banca Popolare di Puglia e Basilicata – Ag. Di Mottola (Ta)” made out to: “Accademia della Chitarra” Via Vito Sansonetti, 64 – 74017 - Mottola (Ta).
- Postal Order;
made out to: “Accademia della Chitarra” Via Vito Sansonetti, 64 – 74017 - Mottola (Ta). The membership fee is not refundable under any circumstances and it involves the unconditional acceptance of this regulations.
7. Deadline for the enrollment: June 15, 2022.
8. The application form, with Attachment 1 and the receipt of payment, must be sent to:
9. After the masterclass, the participants will receive a diploma of participation.
See attachment 1 at the bottom of the page and CV Teachers Master Class